Composite decks, they may seem expensive but are they? Many composite deck material manufacturers have products that can last upward of 25 years or more. Your wood deck depending, on the elements and maintenance, could need replacing within 15 years. Before choosing wood consider the following:
Composite vs. Wood:
- LOW MAINTENANCE No need for staining, or repairs– just periodic cleanings with deck wash
- CARPE DIEM OUTDOOR LIVING No weekends spent maintaining, power washing, sanding or fixing
- CURB APPEAL composite decks return around 66% on investment* and instantly add property value
- PEACE OF MIND Industry leading warranties mean no warping, rotting, splitting, mold or insect damage
- EARTH FRIENDLY Almost entirely green products
Visit TimberTech for product information, deck builder ideas and more!